BOUQUET OF ROSES WITH A CHOCOLATE CAKE
- One 4 Portion Round Chocolate Cake
- 6 Red Roses
- Fillers- Gypsophila
- Wrapped in Red & White Fabric
- Tied with a Brown Ribbon Bow
- The world’s most expensive rose is a 2006 variety by famed rose breeder David Austin that was christened Juliet. Breeding the rose took a total of 15 years and cost 5 million dollars!
- Did you know that the rose is edible, can live for a very long time, has been mentioned in the bible, and is a great source of vitamin C?